- The Train Station is built by Northern Pacific Coast Railroad.
- San Geronimo Valley Community Church is organized.
- Our church buys the Train Station and property vacated by the Railroad.
- We dedicate the Train Station as sanctuary for worship.
- Our church affiliates with Presbyterian Church USA, and is renamed San Geronimo Community Presbyterian Church.
- We construct the social hall, using materials reclaimed from the World War II Liberty Ship yards in Marin City.
- Families move to the San Geronimo Valley, building new homes and remodeling old fishing cabins along the creeks.
- The church yard is busy with children. Holly Fair expands from its original bake sale to a yearly community event with hundreds of guests.
- We build the new sanctuary for worship, remodel the social hall, and restore the old Train Station as offices and meeting rooms.
- We reaffirm our mission to support early childhood education, by launching a capital campaign to renovate the San Geronimo Preschool.
- Volunteer labor and donated materials help us complete classrooms and play yards for 24 children.